School Uniform Grant - 202005/08/2020
In response to the growing difficulties many members on low incomes face, a programme has been put in place that will assist our most vulnerable members with the cost of purchasing school uniforms.
How much are the grants?
They are one-off grants of £50 per school age child, up to a total of £150.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you must meet the following:
- You are a member and have paid 4 weeks subscriptions before 3 August (the launch date of this programme);
- You are financially responsible for the child/children and receiving Child Benefit for them;
- You have total combined (yourself and your partner if applicable) savings/rolling bank balance(s) of less than £1,000, and;
- Either you receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit
- Or you have an annual net salary of less than £18,000 (combined salary with partner must be less than £18,000 p.a. if applicable).
Apply by clicking on the link below.